Cloth Face Mask - GREIGE FLORALRegular price $7.50 CDN
During the COVID19 pandemic, we want to help in any way that we can. We are putting our resources to use!
We've created 2 layer cloth masks from 100% upcycled cotton fabric - this fabric is all washed and sanitized thoroughly prior. We recommend washing before use and washing regularly. These masks have an opening in the side seam to allow you to insert an additional filter.
DISCLAIMER: These masks are NOT medical grade and we cannot confirm that they provide significant protection against COVID19 - we feel that some protection is better than nothing at all. Our masks have not been industry-tested or approved. The sale of these masks is not intended for medical purposes. As a result, we do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability or accuracy of this product. Using this mask as a substitute for medical grade equipment is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any consequences in connection to the use of our masks
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to use a Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp